Books Read in My Classroom

Sunday 19 October 2014

Kidblog Coming Soon

Tomorrow, our class will start blogging. I have chosen a very safe and secure site called "Kidblog." 
Each student will be given their own safe and private password that both parents and student can use at home and at school.
I am using "Kidblog" to help students with writing, homework and as a way of sharing their ideas from home. 
I will sharing this site tomorrow at school and I will be giving each student their own password to use at home if they wish.
Research shows that students who write on an electronic device improve in their writing ability. I hope that using "Kidblog" will improve student writing as well.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Take care, 
Ms. L. Romeo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment